Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Remember

I remember dancing with you in the street.
I remember the stars shone bright, and no care in the world seemed to matter.
I remember the notes we shared.
I remember how we took a million pictures.
I remember the Porsche, and how much we were obsessed with it.
I remember your house, with the indoor basketball gym in the basement.
I remember watching movies, but not really watching.
I remember hunting, singing, hiking.
I remember going out to eat, and you just staring at me.
I remember how we met, although, it wasn't romantic at first.
I remember our first kiss.
I remember the time where you were all I thought about.
I remember feeling like the luckiest person in the world.
I remember getting caked in mud from a mud fight with you.
I remember prom, and the food.
I remember how it rained all day during prom.
I remember us going outside in the rain, hand in hand.
I remember slow dancing the night away in the rain.
I remember our prom clothes getting ruined, and I still laugh.
I remember the signs.
I remember you getting distant.
I remember how you broke my heart.
I remember how I turned my heart from something so nice, to stone.
I remember how you came back to me.
I remember telling you how I could care less how sorry you were.
I remember missing you.
I remember feeling sorry for myself, when I should have moved on.
I remember you being ashamed.
I remember you cheating on me.
Then I remember that I wasn't so sorry anymore.

4 comments:

Makenzie Langhaim said...

i really like this. it's like a story line of everything that happened. very good!

Breana Tuckett said...

So Pro! i loved how it wasn't exactly random but it was telling a story and how there was mystery at the end! so exciting! i liked being able to relate.

Kara Michelle said...

oh tragic!!!

bc mcgee said...

I liked how it told a story, I think a lot of people can relate, thats really cool. I'm sorry that happened :( but this was really good :)